If you are a working professional you might not get enough time to read
1. 13 Things Mentally Strong People Don’t Do by Amy Morin
If you are struggling to get over your failures or reside on the things that are out of your control. This book by Amy Morin will help you how to have
2. How To Stop Worrying And Start Living by Dale Carnegie
If you can’t stop worrying about things that you did or about anything even though you try so hard, you keep thinking about the same thing
3. How Will You Measure Your Life? by Clayton M. Christensen, James Allworth and Karen Dillon
Ever wonder are you on the right track of your life or not? Whether you achieved what you must. This book will teach you
4. Finding Your Elements by Ken Robinson
We all have a passion to do something, but sometimes we feel like we don’t know it, may be we have not discovered it yet. Or may be we decided to hide it because of our society. This book will help you how to break the rule of the society and live our passion.
5. Emotional Intelligence by Daniel Goleman
If your emotions are taking over you and are the reason for most of your decision than this book by Goleman can help you avoid and rule over your emotional decisions in life.